Location: Weston, WI
Training available for the right candidate
This position is responsible for assisting the estimating department with projects such as researching bids, purchasing, and ordering bonds. This position requires someone who is self-directed, ambitious and detail oriented.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Training available for the right person!
- Review and understand plans and specifications.
- Take off piping systems, duct systems, equipment, and miscellaneous material with estimating software, to develop estimated labor and material costs
- Review documents and identify project bid requirements, scope of work, critical schedule and sequences, non-standard work conditions, cost impacts, material and equipment data, safety and compliance requirements, risk management and special requirements.
- Supports company Project Managers in the day to day operations of their projects and provides full administrative support in all areas of the company.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Must be a quick learner and interested in professional growth
- High school diploma
- Post high school education preferred but not required
- Work experience in estimating and/or project coordination preferred
- Previous experience in mechanical contracting industry preferred
- Working knowledge of computers, MS Office, email and internet resources
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
Job Type: Full-time with complete benefit package.
Email resume to [email protected]
Back to CAREERS