HVAC SERVICE TECH JOURNEYMAN
This position is responsible for providing the highest level of customer service at all times while providing HVAC services with specific responsibility for identifying repair and/or replacement needs at a job site.
- Travel to job sites in service area and transport a variety of tools, equipment and supplies needed for work.
- Perform predictive/preventive maintenance tasks
- Be available to work nights or weekends, on a rotating basis, to service emergency needs for our customers
- Maintain good working order of company vehicle, as well as tools and equipment as to keep them in good condition
- Inspect and repair HVAC systems and their components
- Install heating and air conditioning equipment and systems
- Review and interpret highly technical information
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in company vehicle
- Fabricate equipment parts for the purpose of meeting specialty needs and/or replacing unavailable parts.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Must be interested in professional growth
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record – ability to be insured by HMI driver insurance
- Journeyman level experience and/or education
- Willing to be part of a team but also able to work independently
- Physically able to climb ladders, scaffolds, access rooftops and enter restricted areas for first hand observation and inspection
- Cool under pressure
Job Type: Full-time with excellent pay and benefit package through local 400!
Email resume to [email protected]
Return to CAREERS