HVAC/Mechanical Estimator, entry level
Location: Green Bay
WILLING TO TRAIN THE RIGHT PERSON!
This position is part of the estimation team at HMI and will be involved in a wide variety of estimating tasks. It requires someone who is self-directed, ambitious and detail oriented, as well as someone seeking growth and development.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Take off piping systems, duct systems, equipment, and miscellaneous material with estimating software, to develop estimated labor and material costs
- Review and understand plans and specifications.
- Review documents and identify project bid requirements, scope of work, critical schedule and sequences, non-standard work conditions, cost impacts, material and equipment data, safety and compliance requirements, risk management and special requirements.
- Will be trained on pipe and duct details, system sizing/calculations/capacities; equipment selections, best piping and design practices, design and coordination drawings, code compliance and related design data.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Must be a quick learner and a hard worker with great attendance
- High school diploma
- Post high school education preferred but not required
- Working knowledge of computers, Microsoft Office, email and internet resources
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
Job Type: Full-time with complete benefit package
Email resume to [email protected]