Sheet Metal pre-apprentices
Entry Level – Willing To Train! $14.00/hour to start
Looking for a career, not just another job?
- Assist journeymen/foremen to complete jobs
- Learn & use tools of the trade, such as adjustable pliers, torpedo levels, vise grip, crescent wrench, utility knives and much more.
- Learn how to apply customer drawings and prints.
- Measure, cut, assemble and install materials with proper supervision.
- Focus on safety!
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Must be a quick learner and a hard worker with great attendance
- Capable of a handling a physically demanding job
- Willing to listen and learn
- Excellent union insurance after approximately 4 months
- Vacation and Holiday pay after waiting period
- Training provided
Email resume to [email protected] TODAY!